The Sails 609
About The Sails 609
Escape to the enchanting shores of Durban with Durban Promenade Apartments. Experience the ultimate beach vacation in the heart of this vibrant city. Our exquisite accommodations offer a light and airy oasis, perfect for an unforgettable holiday getaway or a seamless corporate stay. Indulge in the luxurious haven that is Sails unit G609. Recently renovated, this one bedroom apartment offers mesmerizing views of the city's stunning harbor. Whether you are seeking a couples romantic escape or a memorable family adventure, this opulent retreat will cater to your every desire.
Located close to the beach.
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
1. Payments and Reservations
- Reservations are only secured once 50% of payment has been made and proof of payment is sent to the bookings manager.
- Clients have 48hours from receiving invoices to make payment. If no payment is received after 48hours have passed we cannot guarantee the availability/security of your reservation.
- All payments are to be made via EFT Bank Transfer, we do not accept any payment on arrival, please use your reference number provided when making payment and send through proof of payment to booking managers so the payment can be tracked to your reservation.
- The balance of the invoice is due 2 weeks/ 14days before your arrival date. All payments to be made via EFT Bank transfer and proof of payment sent to the bookings manager as we don’t accept payments on arrival/ check in.
2. Cleaning Fee: This additional charge covers all the costs that go into cleaning the apartment before check-in and after checkout, making sure everything is sanitized correctly for your stay, the necessary fees to ensure that you have fresh towels and linen from the laundromat. It also covers the cost of all the basic amenities we provide to you for your first few nights. As well as having our staff available to service the apartments during your stay if you wish to use this service. Please note this is a self-catering apartment linen and towels are only changed for stays longer than 7nights
3. Administration fee: R800, this is the Refundable breakage deposit which is charged onto the accommodation booking. The breakage deposit is charged to the accommodation fee as a security for us the business in case anything gets damaged, broken or goes missing during the stay. If this is the case we will deduct the necessary amount from the breakage deposit to replace the items. The amount charged is not up for discussion/approval from the client and is calculated based on the item and the management fees, travel fees and procurement that goes into replacing the item. The breakage deposit fee needs to be paid up in full 2 weeks / 14 days before your check-in date. The breakage deposit is refunded 7-14 days after checkout via EFT bank transfer and the client will receive proof of payment. Please note that it is the client's duty to ensure that everything in the apartment is in order on arrival.
If there is anything not as it should be please inform the bookings manager or the staff on-site within 24 hours of your arrival. Failure to do so will result in the client being liable for any damages/ breakages reported on check-out
4. Cancellation Policy
0-60 days prior to check-in 100% of the deposit paid is forfeited
more than 60 days prior to check-in 50% of the deposit is refunded to the client
5. Date change policy
You can request to change your date up to 30 days before arrival, date changes are subject to availability
If we cannot accommodate your new date request the client will either have to stick to the original dates or cancel their reservation. The property will not submit vouchers to use at a later stage.
Additional charges may occur if the rates for the new dates differ to that of the original booking and therefore the client will have to be requoted for the new dates.
6. Check-in and check out
Check-in is from 3 pm onwards
Check out is strictly 10 am
If the client wishes to request an early check-in or late checkout this will come at an additional charge
Please note we can only accommodate this request if we have availability to do so.
If no early check-in or late checkout is requested beforehand and charged accordingly a penalty of R200 is charged per hour.
Due to the laws of the building, we can only accommodate the number of people quoted for and not more than this (including kids and adults).
Clients who don’t abide by the relevant capacity of the apartments will be fined accordingly and this will be deducted from the breakage deposit.
All accommodation is self-catering and no meals are included. On check-in we will provide you with some basic amenities, once this runs out you will be expected to replenish this at your own cost.
9.All rooms are none smoking, no pets allowed and no parties allowed.
10. Please note that these apartments are based within a residential apartment block. Guests are to keep other people in mind during their stay and keep noise down to a minimum. We will not tolerate rowdy, unruly behaviour and we reserve the right to deduct fees from the breakage deposit for any noise complaints, recklessness and gross negligence.
11. Whilst Durban Promenade Apartments and its staff exercise the necessary diligence and care during your stay they will not be held liable for any loss, injury, harm or damage not directly or indirectly caused by their recklessness or negligence.
12. Guests are to ensure they have collected all the belongings on check out. In the event that guests leave behind personal belongings staff will hold on to it for 2 weeks before donating it to charity.
- Laundry Facilities*
- Swimming Pool
- Satellite TV*
- Credit Card Facilities
- No Credit Card Facilities
- Parking on Premises
- 24H. Security
- Air conditioning
- Double bed
- Iron and board
- House Keeping
- Non smoking rooms
- Pets Not Allowed
- Zulu (isiZulu)
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling