About Kololo Game Reserve
About Kololo Game Reserve
Welcome to Kololo Game Reserve, situated in the heart of the breathtaking Waterberg nature area in Limpopo, South Africa. Nestled close to the charming village of Vaalwater, Kololo offers an unforgettable safari experience that combines luxury with an unspoiled natural environment. In this stunning 1500-hectare reserve, surrounded by untamed wilderness, you will discover a vibrant ecosystem filled with diverse flora and fauna. Rocky hills, lush forests, winding rivers, and expansive savannahs provide a habitat for a remarkable array of wildlife, including giraffes, kudus, impalas,
Watching the Big 5 in Welgevonden and still being able to walk and bike freely among the African wildlife. Kololo is a nature reserve where harmless African wildlife roams free. From your chalet you can walk or bike freely into the reserve.
The Kids Safari on Kololo transforms your children into true rangers. Together with the real ranger they go on a safari expedition in one of our safari game viewers to learn everything about the bush.
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
Rates are per person per night sharing*.
* Festive season & Festive weekends a minimum of 2 nights applies.
* We charge R 290.00,- a conservation levy per person per booking.
Children aged 0 to 2 years: Free of charge if they stay in a cot - Meals and Big 5 Safari's not included.
Children aged 3 to 12 years: 75% of adult sharing rate - Child meals (Half-portion of adult meals) R175 surcharge per child for the regular menu.
Children aged 13 years and older: 100% of adult sharing rate.
Children rates include 2X 3-hour Big 5 Safari per night stay (applicable to children aged 3 - 12 years).
* 50% Deposit is required within 7 days of confirmation.
* Balance is required 30 days prior to arrival.
2. Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
3. Beverages: Coffee/Tea, Soft Drinks, Local Beers,
4. House Wines and Local Spirits
5. Two 3-hour Big 5 Safari Game Drives per night stay
6. Use of hiking & biking trails
7. Mountain Bikes
1. Conservation fee of R290.00 per person per night stay.
2. Premier Beverages.
3. Laundry Services, Babysitting services are available during Game drives only
4. Transfer fees from Johannesburg International airport to and from Kololo
5. Gratuities to staff
6. All Banking charges
7. Specific room requests: preferences will be taken into account, but cannot be guaranteed
8. Additional Game Drives
Conservation fees may change without prior notice.
" Big 5 Safaris in the morning, Afternoon and at night (weather dependent)
" Big 5 Walks (to be booked in advance, extra charges apply)
" Educational Kids Safaris
" Kololo Walk "
" Hiking Safaris, Birding Safaris, Starry Night Drives on Kololo
* Check-in: from 14h00, check-out at 10h00. Guests are welcome to stay on the premises for lunch.
* Late check-in fee (after17h00) R525.00. Late check-out fee (depending on availability) R420.00 per person.
* Transfers can be arranged by Kololo through our regular transfer company.
* All bank charges are to be covered by the guest, agent or operator. If a refund is paid by Kololo Game Reserve then the bank charges for the refund will be deducted from the refund payment.
* Incorrect quotes or charges to the guest will be covered by the booking agent or operator.
* Conservation levies, road transfers and any other activities are nett.
* Children on Big 5 Safaris: The timing of the drives and the option to include children under the age of 4 on the drives are at the discretion of the guide.
* This document serves as a binding contract, Upon receipt of this document, you are legally bound to the terms & conditions stated here within.
Please be advised that any incorrect rates populated due to a system error will need to be reviewed by reservations before confirmation.
* 100% Cancellation fee should the booking be cancelled 30
days or less prior to arrival.
* 3% of Total Deposit/Payment should a refund be required
as admin fee.
Minimum occupancy of chalets
* 2-sleeper: 1 paying adult (Single Supplement applies)
* 4-sleeper: 3 paying adults.
* 6-sleeper: 5 paying adults.
An extra bed can be placed in some of the rooms, please inquire with reservations.
- Airport Shuttle
- Wheelchair Enabled
- Laundry Facilities*
- Swimming Pool
- Tourism Graded
- Credit Card Facilities
- Restaurant on Premises
- Parking on Premises
- Full board
- Non smoking rooms
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling