Klawerjas offers a unique and charming farm stay, nestled in a peaceful and idyllic setting and is designed to rejuvenate family bonds and rekindle inspiration; a haven for anyone seeking a peaceful escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.The charming and uniquely themed rooms have been carefully designed to create a harmonious atmosphere that celebrates the love of music and creativity. The Flute Cottage, designed to reflect the personality of the Jacobs family's eldest daughter who plays the flute, is an elegant and sophisticated two-bedroom space.The 1-bed
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
* When booking the Flute Cottage, guests are welcome to roam the garden and pick fruit or vegetables to enjoy during their stay. However, these should not be removed from the property.
* Smoking is strictly prohibited inside buildings or anywhere on the property. If this rule is broken, a fine of R1500 will be charged.
* No parties or events are allowed.
* Regrettably, pets cannot be accommodated.
* Please note the owners live on the premises with their pet(s).
* Unregistered guests/visitors are not allowed. The maximum occupancy for the Flute Cottage is 4 people and 2 for each of the rooms; Yellow Strings and Blue Strings.
* Quiet hours are observed from 23h00.
* Eating and/or drinking is not allowed in the bedrooms. Please enjoy your meals in the dining or verandah area.
* Flute Cottage guests to use the facility on the verandah. The barbecue facility at the swimming pool is for Yellow Strings and Blue Strings guests only. Wood will be provided.
* Please dispose of garbage in the trash bin next to the refrigerator.
* If you need laundry to be washed, please ask the hostess.
* The swimming pool is only available for use between 08h00 and 20h00. Use of the pool is at your own risk. Please only use the designated swimming towels when at the pool and do not take the bathing towels outside.
* Please report any damages or breakages in a timely manner. Guests will be responsible for paying damages exceeding the security deposit amount.
* Please use the grey facial towel in the bathroom to remove make-up.
* Please do not remove anything from the cottage, including soap/body cream containers. Don't fiddle with artwork, including the display on the refrigerator.
* Please wipe up all spills and puddles. All kitchenware to be washed up upon departure and all countertops are to be wiped.
* A replacement fee will be charged for lost keys.
* For safety, please turn off lights, air conditioning, and electronics whenever you leave the property. Make sure to close windows and lock the door.
- Swimming Pool
- Indoor Fireplace
- No Credit Card Facilities
- Parking on Premises
- Air conditioning
- Double bed
- Mini fridge
- Non smoking rooms
- Pets Not Allowed
- Load shedding Backup
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling