About Jacob's Ladder
About Jacob's Ladder
Discover the breathtaking beauty of Jacob's Ladder, perched atop the highest point in St. James. With its awe-inspiring views of the entire False Bay and the iconic Table Mountain National Park, this establishment is a true haven for those seeking a heavenly escape.Jacob's Ladder, aptly named after the biblical stairway to heaven, offers a truly exceptional accommodation experience. As a self-catering property, it provides all the comforts of home while immersing guests in the enchanting surroundings of St. James. Whether you're searching for hotels, accommodation, self-cat
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
DEPOSIT & PAYMENT
- An administration fee of R500 is charged per booking and is excluded from the quotation.
- It is international practice in the villa industry to charge a breakage deposit; the applicable amount will be subject to the duration of stay is villa specific.
- A 50% deposit is required within 3 working days from the guest’s receipt of the Reservation Conditions to confirm the booking. The payment of the balance is due 6 weeks prior to arrival.
- The deposit shall be paid to the Villa Specialist by direct deposit into the account as per the invoice. The confirmation of the deposit shall be e-mailed to email@example.com
- The Guest shall pay the Villa Specialist a Refundable Damage/breakage deposit of R15,000 as per the invoice seven working days before date of arrival. Such sum shall be held as a deposit in the account of the Villa Specialist and the Villa Owner and/or the Villa Specialist shall have the right to apply the whole or portion thereof towards payment of any liability of whatever nature for which the Guest is responsible, including but not limited to damages caused to the premises, replacement of items missing in inventory and legal fees, if necessary.
- The applicable bank fees shall be deducted.
- The Villa Specialist shall retain the breakage deposit until all repairs and/or replacements have been completed. Should none be necessary, the security deposit will be refunded fifteen days after departure.
- The Guest will not be allowed to take occupation until the full rental and breakage deposit has been paid.
- In the event of any reservation being cancelled after Icon Villas has issued a confirmation, the following cancellation fees will be charged plus the admin fee:
o 30% of the total accommodation value if cancelled more than 3 months before the date of arrival.
o 50% of the deposit if cancelled less than 3 months before the date of arrival.
o 75% of the total accommodation value if cancelled less than 6 weeks before the date of arrival.
o 100% of the total accommodation value if cancelled less than 4 weeks before the date of arrival. However, should the Villa be re-let by Icon Villas, the guest can apply for a refund. Icon Villas management would determine such refund.
- Laundry Facilities*
- Swimming Pool
- Indoor Fireplace
- Satellite TV*
- No Credit Card Facilities
- Parking on Premises
- Double bed
- Double/Twin rooms
- Express check in
- Iron and board
- House Keeping
- Non smoking rooms
- Non-Smoking Hotel
- Pets Not Allowed
- Special offers
- Kids Stay Free
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling