About Escape to a Coastal Oasis
About Escape to a Coastal Oasis
Planning the ultimate beach holiday? Looking for a special place where you can unwind and indulge in the comforts of a stylish home? This stunning oceanfront vacation home on KZN's majestic Dolphin Coast will leave you enchanted from the moment you arrive. Witness the breathtaking views of Durban's warm Indian ocean that will captivate your senses. Step into this modern, coastal retreat and make it your very own seaside oasis. The lower level welcomes you with an inviting open plan living area, comprising a well-equipped kitchen, elegant dining room, and a lounge that opens up to a
Located close to Umdloti beach.
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
Please note there is a refundable keys and breakage deposit of R3000 payable.
Thanks for choosing to stay! Please ensure that you read and fully understand the house rules at the beginning of your stay. If anything is unclear, please contact your host who will explain in further detail to avoid any misunderstandings.
- Much effort has been put into making this property a lovely space for guests to enjoy. Please be respectful of the property as it is a holiday home and not a hotel. Please treat it with the same respect as you would your own home.
- Please ensure that you maintain a good level of cleanliness throughout your stay. Please throw garbage into the bins and ensure that food is not left lying around. Guests can throw excess rubbish into the green bins.
- This vacation home is perfectly positioned for guests to enjoy fun on the beach. Please wash off beach sand before entering the property.
- This is an eco-friendly home: please make sure you switch off lights, fans or any other small electrical appliances when they are not in use/upon leaving the property.
- Please keep the balcony furniture and Weber braai undercover at night and/or when they're not in use to protect from sun/rain damage.
- Monkeys frequent the area. Please keep the windows and doors closed to prevent the monkeys from entering the property when you aren’t around.
- Please open the bathroom windows when showering to let the humidity out.
- In the case of any accidental damage, the issue will be assessed internally to determine any deduction/repair costs.
- Kindly note that this is a non-smoking property.
- This property is not serviced. Cleaning services must be arranged prior to arrival and any associated costs will be borne by the guest booking.
- Parties and events are strictly prohibited (not allowed). If guests are found to have had a party which results in extra cleaning, guests will be responsible for extra cleaning charges and in the unfortunate event of any disruptions alerting neighbours, guests will be asked to vacate the property immediately.
- Out of respect for the caretaker and residents, guests should be mindful of noise. Noise is not permitted before 9 am, and after 10 pm (Sunday to Thursday) and 11 pm (Friday and Saturday). Guests who breach these times may be evicted and liable to a fine from the body corporate. Please see the property's Terms and Conditions.
- If guests are suspected of carrying and/or using illegal drugs of any kind, the authorities will be engaged, and guests will be asked to vacate the property immediately.
- Guests’ requests for early arrivals/delayed departures are fully dependent on availability. The property has a high occupancy rate therefore availability will be confirmed around 9:30 pm on the evening prior to your date of arrival/on the morning of departure.
- Kindly ensure that all doors and windows are locked when you're out/upon vacating the premises.
- Never leave children without any adult supervision at the property. Guests are fully responsible for the safety and security of their children at all times.
- Guests are responsible for ensuring that any visitors comply with these house rules.
- Any additional overnight Visitors must be approved in advance, and are subject to an additional fee as noted in the properties rates.
Terms & Conditions:
- Check-in Time: 2 pm and Check-Out Time: 10 am
- Please note that we do not refund early departures and/or cancellations that fall outside of the cancellation policy.
- The property maintains a strict Cancellation Policy. Guests are expected to comply with the relevant terms and conditions.
- The hosts reserve the right to evict for unruly behaviour and overcrowding without refunding.
- Extra cleaning fees may be charged as required.
- Any damage or loss of property will be deducted from guest's key and breakages deposit, or may result in additional invoicing as required.
- Body corporate fines are payable within 24 hours of issue. Guests agree to payment of such fines irrespective of their reasoning for the fine being issued. Please note that fines can amount to more than R5000 and may result in Guests having to immediately vacate the premises.
- The owner and staff of the property will not be held liable for any damages, loss and injuries of guests.
- 50% Deposit is required to Confirm Reservation.
- 50% Outstanding Balance and Cleaning Fee (R750) is payable 2 weeks prior to Arrival Date.
- Refundable Keys and Breakages Deposit (in the amount of R3000) to be paid prior/on date of Guests Arrival.
- A 15% service fee is charged on all cancellations.
- Guests' occupation of the property, in line with the period of their reservation, will be deemed as their agreement to abide by the property's aforementioned House Rules, and their acceptance of the property's aforementioned Terms of Conditions.
- Laundry Facilities*
- Satellite TV*
- Swimming Pool
- Mini fridge
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling