About Chez Nous Bed and Breakfast
About Chez Nous Bed and Breakfast
Introducing Chez Nous, where the spirit of "shay noo" awaits, embracing you with a sense of home like no other. This enchanting bed and breakfast invites you to discover the pinnacle of South African hospitality infused with a delightful French touch. Nestled in the serene and tranquil landscapes of Dundee in KwaZulu-Natal, prepare to be captivated by an extraordinary experience.Our accommodations cater to your every need, boasting a comfortable self-catering unit, meticulously furnished and fully equipped. Immerse yourself in the luxury of modern amenities, including DStv, ensuring ev
We are approximately one kilometer from the great Dundee Golf course.
Only small weddings up to 30 persons once Covid is gone
Our dining room can be transformed for your private small conference up to 20 persons for residents only. We have air-conditioning in our dining room and projector screen as well as full DStv bouquet and DVD.
Children love to play with our pets and love running in our safe garden without a swimming pool so parents can relax
We are open! We have put in place a health & safety policy regarding Covid-19. We have put in place a strict protocol for cleaning our rooms see our website. Remember to wear a mask & sanitize your hands.
Battlefield Tours for the last 18 years with Elisabeth our very own tour guide and hostesse.
Elisabeth Your hostess will take you on battlefields tours including along the way Zulu cultural information. The following battlesites: Isandlwana, Rorkesdrift, Blood River and the Prince Imperial Cenotaph
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
Our thee course dinner must be booked in advance please add R300.00 per person as it is not included in the quote.
Our great breakfast is R130.00 per person and not included in the price and is an optional extra and needs to be added to the price.
Covid-19 Health Policy:
1. Staff, management and guests must wear mask upon entry on the premises.
2. Hand sanitizers with 70% alcohol will be used upon meeting the guests and staff.
3. Your temperature will be taken upon arrival.
4. All rooms are sanitized we at Chez Nous have always been very strict with our hygiene but are even more now as follows:
All pillows and bedding to be steam cleaned upon departure.
All linen is washed in hot water using a very strong industrial Germ kill disinfectant which we do not dilute but use at its strongest plus strong washing powder.
All surfaces in the rooms are cleaned with the same germ kill.
All extra blankets are wrapped in plastic.
5. No food will be supplied during the lockdown but we have delivery of fast food available.
6. A copy of the latest CIP permit is enclosed herewith.
7. Tea and coffee facility all sealed units is available 1 paper towel roll (Please leave in the room) will be provided as well as normal towels.
8. We are a 3-star graded establishment giving you the extra quality assurance.
9. We are serious about our business and have been operating for 20 years.
10. The owner Elisabeth Durham is managing the property and look forward to meeting you all.
From the management of Chez Nous we look forward to your visit please book in advance. All payments to be made prior or on arrival.
- Laundry Facilities*
- Satellite TV*
- Credit Card Facilities
- Pet Friendly*
- Parking on Premises
- Conference Venues
- Activities desk
- Breakfast in room
- Central location
- Double/Twin rooms
- Iron and board
- Luggage storage
- Mini fridge
- Non smoking rooms
- Special offers
- Tourism Graded
- Zulu (isiZulu)
- AA Highly Recommended
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling