About 66 on Monzali
Welcome to Monzali, a prestigious 4-star luxury guesthouse nestled in the enchanting town of Hilton, on the doorstep of the breathtaking Midlands Meander. As an award-winning establishment, we take great pride in offering our guests a truly exceptional experience.From the moment you step through our doors, you will be enveloped in a warm and welcoming charm, combined with a boutique elegance that exudes sophistication. Our goal is to provide you with a home away from home, where you can relax, unwind, and indulge in the luxurious comforts we have to offer.Conveniently located a mer
Massages available subject to availability.
Victoria Country Club and Boschoek are beautiful golf courses nearby.
Our establishment lends itself well to our corporate travellers. We are located 1.5km off of the N3 in Hilton, free & fast Wi-Fi, work desks in rooms. Complimentary tea/coffee. DBB offered on site.
We are family friendly and accept bookings of children 8 years and up. Swimming pool, large plasma TV's with X-Box games, ping pong, dart board, board games, jungle gym and loads of toys. Let us spoil you with our Monzali signature braai.
We specialize in romance. Candle lit dinners. Out door dining weather permitting under. Couples massages On request we are able to provide a romantic dinner and champagne with petals in the shape of a heart in our luxury rooms.
We provide a safe and clean environment for all our guests. As necessary we will adjust our protocols and services in line with the government’s recommendations.
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
Terms and Conditions Page
66onMonzali Hilton denotes accommodation herein referred to as 66 on Monzali.
A 50% deposit is required immediately to secure a booking the balance is to be paid in full, 30 days prior to the booking. If a guest cancels 30 days before arrival they will forfeit one hundred percent of the total booking cost. If a guest cancels 45 days prior to the booking they will forfeit the 50% deposit-I No-Show Policy: No Show” on the first night will lead to automatic cancellation of the reservation and the loss of the full payment. All “no show” clients will be charged in full for the entire duration of the reservation. In the event of an in-house guest checking out prior to the booked departure date, 66 on Monzali Hilton reserves the right to charge for the full duration of the original booking, unless the room is re-sold for the remainder of the stay. -In the event of a reservation being guaranteed by a Travel agent voucher, credit card, or company bill back voucher, the full value of the reservation will be charged. -66 on Monzali Hilton reserves the right to cancel reservations in writing 24 hours prior to arrival date. Any credit balance due to the guest will be reimbursed to him/her within a 4-week period from the date of booking.
- Rates are subject to availability and fluctuations and are per night per room excluding breakfast as indicated.
- Meals are available on request at an additional charge.
- Meal times breakfast is served from 7.30 am to 9.30am
- Dinner is served from 5.30pm to 8pm.
- Certain special promotions and rates carry their own terms and conditions which apply accordingly.
- 66 On Monzali Hilton cannot be held responsible for lost or delayed correspondence in electronic mail or fax.
- Should a reservation remain unconfirmed, 66 On Monzali reserves the right to release the reservation should another booking arise.
- 66 On Monzali shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liabilities for any loss, liability damage (whether direct, indirect, or consequential), personal injury, or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party as a result of or which may be attributed, directly or indirectly.
- While we offer secure parking on-site, parking of vehicles will be at your own risk
- The swimming pool does not have a safety net. All swimming and playing on the jungle gym and any other activities engaged on the property of 66 on Monzali Hilton at your own risk.
- Cultural awareness and sensitivity are extremely important at our guesthouse, from both a guest and staff perspective. We celebrate and love the richness and diversity that different cultures bring. As we have a mix of multi-cultural guests, we ask our guests to be mindful and considerate of the variety of the cultures of their fellow visitors who may be from very different and diverse backgrounds too. The guesthouse rules do not allow for any rituals, sacrificing of animals, witchcraft, or any action that may cause other guests to feel shocked or uncomfortable. We ask that all guests are respectful and culturally sensitive to one another.
Pet Policy: We regret no pets are allowed on the premises
Arrival and Departure
- Reception hours are from 8h00 to 18h00. Any arrival after 18h00 needs to be confirmed with reception or management so that a 66 on Monzali staff member is on standby for the late arrival.
- Should there be no reply at the reception gate after 18h00 please use the after-hours number: 0714560892.
- Unless by prior arrangement arrivals after 8.00 pm will find the gates locked and the guest/s will be charged the full night’s stay.
- Check-in time is from 14h00 and check-out time is strictly by 10h00am. Should an early arrival or late check-out be required we will try our best to accommodate your requests but no guarantees can be made. Failure to check out at the stipulated time may result in an additional night’s charge.
- The guest(s) agree on behalf of himself/herself and the members of his party that it is a condition of his/her/their occupation of 66 on Monzali Hilton, its owner, employees nor agents shall be responsible for any injury or death of any person or the loss or destruction of or damage to (gross or otherwise) or wrongful act of any person or employees of the Bed and Breakfast.
Payments and Terms and Conditions:
-A Linen Cleaning Fee is levied on 1-night stays at R95.00. This does not apply to bookings of 2-night stays or more.
-No reservation is confirmed without proof of the full payment in our bank account or a presentation of a payment voucher by a registered travel agent
-A verbal or e-mail booking without payment and presentation of the necessary documentation is not seen as a confirmed booking
-A presented quotation is not seen as a reservation or confirmed reservation.
-Reservation requests (followed by a quotation) cannot be guaranteed. Bookings are only guaranteed based on availability and receipt of payment.
-66 on Monzali accepts the following methods of payments: Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), Direct deposits (POP required), and Credit Card Payments
-As soon as proof of payment (e-mailed) has been received, and is reflected in the bank account of 66 on Monzali Hilton a reservation number will be issued for further correspondence and checking-in purposes.
-66 on Monzali reserves the right to charge for any damages or breakages incurred by a guest during their stay. In the case of the resultant damage incurring costs that are higher than our breakage fee of R500.00, a quote to repair will be requested and the invoice will be emailed to the guest for payment for the damage caused and repaired.
-All prices are market-related and are subject to change at the discretion of management without prior notice.
-We accept Children of 8 years and older and they are charged at the full adult rate. This is at management's discretion.
The guest and his/her party acknowledge that:
- The wireless internet connection available at the B&B may be utilized at his/her own risk. You hereby indemnify and hold 66 on Monzali Hilton harmless against any loss or harm of whatsoever nature and howsoever arising whether direct/ or indirect, from the dissemination of any data through the use of the properties’ internet facilities
- The outside areas of the property are monitored by closed-circuit television for safety purposes. I/He/she/They consent to the use of any surveillance material in a court of law should such use thereof become necessary at the sole discretion of the 66onMonzali Hilton.
- 66 on Monzali reserves the right to determine acceptable levels of noise or behaviour of guests.
- Right of Admission is reserved by management.
VISITORS: No visitors, except by prior arrangement with Management of 66 on Monzali. Visitors who have been granted permission are to notify the front desk upon their arrival, must be accompanied by the registered guest at all times, and are not allowed in guests’ rooms. Visitors are not allowed to use guest amenities, lounges, or Wi-Fi except by prior arrangement. As a registered guest, you are always responsible for your visitor. All visitors are to leave by 8 pm.
CONSENT TO PROCESS PERSONAL INFORMATION DECLARATION AND INFORMED CONSENT I declare that in terms of the Protection of Personal Information Act No. 4 of 2013 (POPIA), as per the attached below, all personal information supplied to 66 On Monzali Hilton is to carry out their hospitality services, and related legal and operational reasons, this information is accurate, up to date and complete in all aspects. I undertake to advise 66 on Monzali Hilton of any changes to my personal information. I hereby give consent for 66 On Monzali Hilton to process my personal information, as provided below, and I acknowledge that I understand the purposes for which it is required.
General indemnity Whilst every care has been taken by 66 on Monzali Hilton B&B to ensure the safety of guests and their possessions whilst enjoying our accommodation, 66 on Monzali Hilton B&B, their employees, and the owners do not accept any liability in the event of any loss or damage to persons or property experienced by guests and their visitors. Visitors, No sleepover visitors are allowed unless, with Management/Staff consent, any extra guests pay the actual booking fee difference as per room rate variance. Valuables 66 on Monzali Hilton B&B, the employees, and the owners do not accept any liability for loss or damage to any valuables or property belonging to guests or their visitors. It is therefore the sole responsibility of all guests to make arrangements for adequate insurance coverage on all valuable items prior to arrival at 66 on Monzali Hilton B&B. This includes but is not limited to, photographic equipment, laptops, electronic devices, jewellery, cash and vehicles. Swimming Pool Any guest or their visitors using the net-free swimming pool facility and surrounding areas are utilising such facilities at their own risk and that they are fully aware that there are no lifesaving facilities of any nature provided and therefore indemnify 66 on Monzali Hilton B&B, their employees and the owners of this facility in full and shall have no claim whatsoever nature against 66 on Monzali Hilton B&B, their employees and the owners including any claim from an injury, harm, death and or loss of property which could arise from the use of these facilities. Loss or Damage to 66 on Monzali Hilton B&B Should 66 on Monzali Hilton B&B suffer any loss or damage as a result of an act or omission by a guest or visitor of a guest, the guest will remain liable for full reimbursement of such loss or damage incurred and will be billed accordingly. Right of Admission Reserved 66 on Monzali Hilton B&B at all times reserves the full right of admission and accepts no liability for any loss or damage that may result from the legal and reasonable exercising of such rights. Firearms No firearms, dangerous weapons of any sort, any explosive, trap, or poison is allowed on premises at 66 on Monzali Hilton B&B. On the signing of this document, the guest and or visitors of a guest (the guest remains fully responsible for such property whether it be known or unknown to them) do hereby declare that they have complied with the above conditions and agree to indemnify 66 on Monzali Hilton B&B for any loss of property, damage, injury or death which could arise due to non-compliance. Smoking For the comfort of our guests, 66 on Monzali B&B is a strictly non-smoking accommodation establishment except for the designated outside areas. Minors are the sole responsibility of the parent(s), guardian(s), or the person in whose care they are at 66 on Monzali B&B and/or whilst using the facilities.
Full Name and Surname (as reflected in ID/Passport)
Next of Kin Name and Contact number
PLEASE PRESENT IDENTITY DOCUMENT / PASSPORT ON ARRIVAL AT RECEPTION
POPIA Disclaimer We respect your right to privacy and therefore aim to ensure that we comply with the legal requirement of the POPIA Act which regulates the manner in which we collect, process, store, share, and destroy, any personal information which you have provided to us.
Signed by ____________________________ (ID/PASSPORT NO :____________________) on the ____day of _____________month 20__ year at 66 on Monzali Hilton B&B Sign________________
- Wheelchair Enabled
- Laundry Facilities*
- Swimming Pool
- Indoor Fireplace
- Satellite TV*
- Tourism Graded
- Vitality Collection
- Credit Card Facilities
- Room Service
- Conference Venues
- Parking on Premises
- Air conditioning
- Business Center
- Central location
- Double bed
- Double/Twin rooms
- Express check in
- Express check out
- Full board
- Health Spa
- Iron and board
- Luggage storage
- House Keeping
- Mini fridge
- Non smoking rooms
- Pets Not Allowed
- Covid Safety Approved
- Zulu (isiZulu)
- Ndebele (IsiNdebele)
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling